TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 19, 2011

11/19/2011

ROBIN'S FINDS
11/19/11
I did not buy much today. There wasn't much I needed or that I just couldn't live without. Things really begin to slow down during the winter months. I remember one cold Saturday in January I spent a grand total of .25 cents on a banana holder! I was not happy that day but don't let the slow pace keep you from getting out. You can still find great stuff if you are smart about how you plan your route. Click Here to see my "Getting Started in the Garage Sale World" to see how to plan your route!
I bought this roll of... burlapish stuff for 1.50

Here is what I did with it!
I wrapped a small piece around my hanging mason jar cactus garden (which I have yet to post about) and then wrapped some twine that I also got at a garage sale for .25 cents. It just adds a little character to my jars.

Jaysa has a birthday coming up so I bought her this for $3 dollars. Its still in the box!!!!! She loves playing with bubbles so she will have lots of fun with this.

DEAL OF THE DAY
I don't know if this is necessarily the best deal but it's my favorite thing I bought today. I paid $15 for this door. I am hoping that it will work as my front door. I will paint it and get new glass for it. I LOVE it! Once I get it done I will post before and after pictures!!!!


I have always loved these frames. Every time I go into Roberts I look at them. They are close to 40 dollars a piece at the store. $20 if you use a coupon. This was marked for $2!

Here is some really cute baby bedding. They were selling everything for 10 dollars. They had the comforter, bumper pads, dust ruffle, curtain, diaper hanger mobile and more

This set, which is very similar, was on sale for $150 and was only a 6 piece set. The one at the garage sale came with much more than 6 pieces.
Click HERE to see where I found this set.
I LOVED this bird cage but my husband would have killed me if I bought it. It's the last thing I need on this earth. When I asked the lady how much she wanted for it she said "I don't know 10 bucks? Make me an offer." Which in garage sale language means "I will take less."

I LOVED this dresser too, but again, the last thing I need. This would have been a cool redo for someone!! They wanted $20 dollars for it. I for sure would have tried to barter them down to $15


0 comments:

Post a Comment