TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shoes

SHOES!!!!!!
I LOVE shoes but buying shoes the way I like to can make you go broke quickly! I Love this new style of flat boot and just bought me a pair in black and brown at a buy on get on half off sale.
However before this, I had not bought a pair of shoes from a store in 3 years! (Thats like a miracle for me)
Here is my collection of shoes I have found at garage sales! Among these are brand names GUESS, Naughty Monkey, Jessica Simpson, J Lo, Michael Antonio, Hale Bob, Pierre Dumas, Nike, Croc and several others.

Here is a closer look at some of them.
I love the heel on these!...$5
and these!....$3
Jessica Simpson thigh high boots....$10
Fun cowgirl boots....$5 at a Goodwill in AZ
WILD but fun....$10
Michael Antonio Mustard Yellow and snake skin.....$3
Hale Bob. I love the black lace on these....$3
J Lo, teal and cork accents....$5
And one of my favorite pair. Carlos, nude.....$2

Ok have you seen enough pictures of shoes?!?!?!?! I hope I got my point across. You can find some cute, fashionable and affordable shoes at garage sales!

0 comments:

Post a Comment