TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 19, 2012

Donation Based Stores vs. Garage Sales

In case you were wondering how prices compare at D.I. and Garage sales this is a great example. This is a plate I bought at D.I. over the weekend.
The .50 cent sticker is D.I.'s price tag and the .10 cent sticker is the garage sale price tag. They are supposed to take these stickers off but apparently they missed one! This shows how D.I. and garage sale prices compare. 9 times out of 10 garage sales will always be cheaper than D.I.! This is why I rely on garage sales first and D.I. second!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I have noticed that the prices at the D.I. are not so great most of the time. I can get new things on sale for almost as cheap or sometimes cheaper.

    I found you through the Pleated Poppy WIWW link up. I really love your blog! I've never seen one just about thrifting. You've done some amazing things with used stuff!

    Jess
    CheapSkateBeautyBlogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete