TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fashion on a Dime

Here is my latest Fashion on a Dime. Dressing yourself and your family doesn't have to break the bank! I buy the majority of my clothes and my family's clothes at garage sales and thrift stores! I will break down each piece of my outfit and let you know how much I spent on it and where I bought it.



Financial stats for this outfit are: 
Gray shorts- $4.99 at Savers
White lace shirt- $3.75 at a garage sale
Gold belt- $2 at Deseret Industries (just like a Goodwill)
Gold sandals- $2.50 at Goodwill
My total outfit cost is $13.25! My DPWF was about $1.35!

3 comments:

  1. I love your shorts! I found a pair that are similar for $4 {express, with $60 price tag still on} at a thrift store while I was on vacation and I can't wait to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shirt - GREAT job! I also love that you thrift and share your good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you found that shirt at a garage sale, so awesome! And I absolutely love your hair in these pics :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete