TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I am spending a few days at Lake Powell and the service is terrible here so I may be a little MIA this next few days. Until check me out on Instagram! Sorry I don't have the link you will have to search Garagesalesrus. I have have to sneak peek pictures of the projects I am currently working on! Hope you will follow along!


4 comments:

  1. Have a great time at Lake Powell. I'm following you on IG now.

    Crystal - @Masonsmama525

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away! Wanted to stop by and let you know that I mentioned you in my most recent post...you are so fabulous, I just couldn't resist!
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com/2012/08/planning-ahead-fall-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, Your are so sweet! Thank you so much! I am honored!

      Delete